For years has promoted sustainable development by incorporating economical, ecological and social aspects in its work functions. Our participation in the Global Compact formalizes our adherence to these principles which the company has been practicing for a numbers of years.
- Why global compact?
- Our objectives
- Our actions
Why global compact?
Intime Freight & Cargo Services Ltd has chosen to adhere to the United Nation’s Global Compact after carefully consideration. Whereas the ISO14001 standard only focuses on the environmental aspects of its members’ activities, global compact goes even further with its ten universal principles.
Continually reducing our carbon footprint by:-
- Implementing initiatives throughout Intime Freight & Cargo Services Ltd branches which are practiced locally.
- Promoting actions to partners to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Continue working with partners to eradicate child labour
- Act against corruption
- Centralization of the supply of packing materials to all branches which ensures that recycled materials are used.
- Promotion of tolerance and equity values throughout our multi-culture group, which employees people worldwide.
- Investing in training employees locally and internationally.
- Creation of an international code of good behavior which outlines the gifts and duties of all Intime Freight & Cargo Services Ltd employees, while taking in consideration local and international laws and regulations.
- Collaboration with all commercial partners to reduce child labour in specific Countries.