INTIME FREIGHT has extensive capabilities to support the unique supply chain challenges of the international drinks industry. This includes individual wine growers and spirit distillers, global exporters and importers and multinational retailers.
The company’s Drinks Logistics provide world class capability to select sectors of the drinks industry and to international operators. The services that we offer include:
- Dedicated and shared user solutions where we store and pick orders for all customer delivery outlets. We deliver through a supporting network of regional distribution centres using a mix of internal vehicles and approved partners.
- Consolidating existing routes to outlets for multiple brand owners. This reduces costs and improves supplier performance.
- Production Logistics Inbound and Outbound-Including International activity
- Lead Logistics and Sea Transport Management (STM) Solutions
- Provision of innovative packaging solutions, thus allowing more direct sourcing/delivery irrespective of route to market
- A range of innovative IT applications to support the increasing need for visibility of shipments, and flexibility at all points in the supply chain
- Direct pick up & transportation of loose or palletized goods from producers
- Warehousing & Customs Clearance Services
- A range of consolidation services, ranging from single-case consignments to full container loads
- Bulk wine movements, using 20-ft ISO Steel tanks, or flexi-tanks with a volume of up to 24,000 litres, loaded into 20-ft containers.
- We are active in all major market segments, including:
- Brand Owners-Beers, wines, spirits and non-alcoholic
- Pubs and Bar Operators-Chains
- Restaurant Chains
- Retailers and Wholesalers.