In contract to retail, where food is bought to be prepared and consumed at home, our food service logistics services support those businesses, institutions, and companies responsible for any meal prepared outside the home.
INTIME FREIGHT focus on market segments such as:
- Contract Caterers
- Quick Service Restaurant Chains
- Pubs and Bars
- Restaurant Chains
- In Store Restaurant Chains
Our service is primarily focused on operators who require:
- Dedicated solutions where store and pick up orders for all outlets, delivering them through a supporting network of regional platforms
- Consolidation of existing routes to their outlets into a single multi-temperature delivery to improve service, reduce costs and improve supplier performance
- Support for the physical infrastructure with an integrated IT Platform that allows all suppliers to “connect” with the food service operator and provide visibility of performance and yields across outlets
- Tailored delivery services for outlets that recognize the limitations of their stock rooms, delivery times and requirements for fresh products
- Dedicated implementation teams that take full responsibility for delivering projects on time, to the agreed specification and on budget.